rejectbeats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TODAY ON NSB | The Reject Show 3-5PM GMT | Down Under Breaks 11-1PM GMT (MARTY'S LAST SHOW FROM UK)

Go down

TODAY ON NSB | The Reject Show 3-5PM GMT | Down Under Breaks 11-1PM GMT (MARTY'S LAST SHOW FROM UK) Empty TODAY ON NSB | The Reject Show 3-5PM GMT | Down Under Breaks 11-1PM GMT (MARTY'S LAST SHOW FROM UK)

Post by Danny Reject Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:07 pm

TODAY ON NSB | The Reject Show 3-5PM GMT | Down Under Breaks 11-1PM GMT (MARTY'S LAST SHOW FROM UK) Rejectshowbanner

Don't miss today's shows...

Marty B is up first with his last show from the UK before he heads back to Oz! Tune in From 11AM GMT for that!

I'll be on from 3PM with a load of new tunage! I'm playing at a rave on Saturday, so I'll warn you in advance! It's gonna get heavy Very Happy

Make sure you drop by the chat room and say hello by Clicking here

A massive shout out to the NSB crew and most of all Ash & Jimmy form bringing home the Breakspoll award for best radio station two years running! Hat trick anyone Very Happy

Enjoy the shows Wink

TODAY ON NSB | The Reject Show 3-5PM GMT | Down Under Breaks 11-1PM GMT (MARTY'S LAST SHOW FROM UK) 468-nsb-static
Danny Reject
Danny Reject
Crew
Crew

http://www.myspace.com/danpask

Back to top Go down